- 100% natural
- Drug and chemical free
- Needle free
- Safe on all skin types
- Safe for any age
- No downtime
- Risk free with no side effects
- no adverse short or long-term side effects
Red Light LED therapy was developed by NASA who have participated in clinical trials
LED lights used in skincare, aesthetics and anti-ageing medicine to successfully treat many skin complaints.
So how does it work?
LED therapy consists of different colour light and can be amber, blue or red. Many medical clinics will use combination light therapy for an array of different skin concerns. Light therapy will penetrate deep into the skin to trigger cellular reactions. Skin is very responsive to red light which is healing, builds new collagen and reduces inflammation.
Why is red light good for anti-ageing?
First and foremost is that it works! Ask anyone who has received this treatment. Nearly all will be converts after just one trial.
Your skin looks fabulous, glowing and youthful immediately.
How does red light achieve this, here’s how!
- Improves circulation which in turn increases oxygen and nutrients immediately to the skin
- Reduces swelling and inflammation because it improves lymph drainage and reduces oil secretions
- Stimulates collagen production
- Improves skin tone and elasticity
- Reduces redness and flushing so is particularly good for menopausal skin
- Speeds up healing reducing blemishes
This seems pretty impressive from just light therapy alone! Why not try a 15 minute session during the month of March for just £10. Better still treat your mum for Mothers Day!
This offer is limited to one session per person. Call today on 01737 247246 or email to arrange your taster session